slow-but-enthusiastic

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

i feel good

Lorna, Lulu and I met up this morning for a public holiday run this morning and can I just say - I felt unreal. It was one of those runs where everything seems to work together nicely. Even on the hills I felt spritely and energetic. And yes - you can slap me for using the word 'spritely' - but still - that is how I felt. Weird... but good!

We stuck around the park, stopped to stretch a few times and finished with 9.4ish km in 1hr with an avg pace of 6.24.

Then we went back to my place and got stuck in to the main event... breakfast. I maintain that I have a pathological inability to cater for less than 7 - which makes it extra funny that I choose to live alone. Toast is a beautiful thing :)

It feels like Saturday :) but I am sure it won't tomorrow!!

2 Comments:

At 8:19 pm, Blogger 2P said...

*slap*

Geez - not even a fossil like me uses "spritely" - my mum maybe....

Good to hear you running so well Ellie - great stuff mate.

 
At 2:11 pm, Blogger miners said...

I thought spritely was meant to describe anyone over the age of 90 who manages to stay upright without a zimmer frame ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home