slow-but-enthusiastic

Saturday, September 16, 2006

that's all folks

5k - 34.43 mins - 6.57 pace

listening to rage at the moment - twisted sister - we're not going to take it. hehe, gold.

anyway - last run before d day. felt a bit odd running at that pace - and not as easy as i was hoping!! but not too tough. tried to keep the pace around 7 mins cause that was what was on the program. feel good now after a long stretch. there is absolutely nothing else that i can do to be better prepared for tomorrow. except eat and drink well today i guess - and start getting into the right mind set.

i can do it.... i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can...

:)

3 Comments:

At 11:15 am, Blogger the_en4cer said...

Best of luck tomorrow - hope you run a scorcher of a time. You deserve it!

 
At 5:30 pm, Blogger miners said...

All the very, very best ellie. Sorry I've been MIA the last few days. Glad I made it back in time to pass on my best wishes for your big race. I'll be thinking of you :)

 
At 7:43 pm, Blogger Jen said...

I know you wont read this until afterwards but hey, I don't care. I have every confidence in you.
You will. You will. You will. You will.

Thanks for lunch today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home