slow-but-enthusiastic

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

short run

had 4k - 28 mins on the program today so a real easy one. Got a bit distracted with my ipod and ended up doing the 4k in 27.09 avg pace 6.44 so walked home then for another 10 mins. Cruisy relaxing run - confirmed that all bits and pieces are still in working order :)

Massage with the tiger at lunch time, hills tomorrow, 5k saturday and then we are ready to go!

EDIT - was just looking at my site meter and someone got to my blog by googling "running slow marathon look stupid" - what does that say about me??????

7 Comments:

At 9:58 am, Blogger Lulu said...

Lol, that's what you get for having slow in your blog title. Time for a change of blog title I think.

 
At 10:12 am, Blogger Ellie80 said...

good point simlin - must have been one of those things i did when i was drunk and can't remember ;)

 
At 11:46 am, Blogger Gronk said...

LMAO Ellie. :-D

 
At 12:18 pm, Blogger miners said...

lol - seems you have admirers everywhere

 
At 2:35 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

Yeah, but what does it say about them!

 
At 9:01 pm, Blogger Jen said...

Lucky you don't run marathons isn't it ;-)

I'm with Lulu. You need a new blog title. Anyone faster than me can't call themselves slow ;-)

 
At 10:23 pm, Blogger R2B said...

Thats funny.Now time for a change for sure!

Got my copy of "Running Within" yesterday and it's been hard going getting past the introduction!

I own in excess of 120 books and have read them all but this one and another by John McGrath (the real estate agent guy) have been the hardest to start by far.Hmmm will persevere...

R2B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home