slow-but-enthusiastic

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

sunshine

its been ages since i ran at lunch time. its lovely! (not 20k though...)

anyway - missed training this morning cause i had another appointment with Gary. Was a good one judging by the pain levels. i was doing my best to tough it out, but i did have one part around my left ankle where i was practically crying (jeez - i've been doing a lot of that lately). So to make up for the session i thought i would do 5k at lunch and 5k after work cause i couldn't fit in a big session.

So lunch time - 5.66km, avg pace 6.01. (34mins)

Hilight of the day was running into the owl! not such a high point for her though as her shin was hurting and she had to make it back to haymarket.

will update if i make it out after work :)

EDIT - did it! about 5,5km in 5.56ish pace. Cool!

But then I went out for dinner and had a massive burger. mmmm red meat...

3 Comments:

At 2:08 pm, Blogger miners said...

I'm waiting with baited breath now ;)

Hope your foot holds up till this afternoon - and that owly isn't too sore :(

 
At 10:05 pm, Blogger R2B said...

Good motivation Ellie!
Hows your course going?
And whats all the crying over??

 
At 10:49 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

Good on ya Ellie. I hate running twice in one day, mainly because it means I have to wash my hair twice :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home