slow-but-enthusiastic

Monday, September 04, 2006

funny (and yet amazing) revelation

when i was hobbling around yesterday i decided to buy some completely flat shoes that i could wear to work. Luckily I also think they are totally cute. anyway - after wearing them for the whole day - i have absolutely no pain in my legs or feet. The pain around my ankles is still there - but only to touch, not just walking.

how cool is that?

more shopping could be in order... shoes... clothes that don't look totally stupid with flat shoes... handbags that match the clothes that don't look totally stupid with flat shoes... etc :)

back to gary for more miracle healing tomorrow morning which means no training session. might go for a run at lunch instead.

4 Comments:

At 10:33 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

Yeah thanks to you. The Tiger started pounding my feet. You can have him back tomorrow!

 
At 9:04 am, Blogger miners said...

... accessories that match the handbags that match the clothes ...

 
At 12:52 pm, Blogger Spark Driver said...

I don't get the ladies in high heels thing anyway. Enjoy those flat, comfortable shoes.

 
At 2:36 pm, Blogger RunDave said...

I've been having some calf/achilles trouble this year. I was walking behind a woman the other day who had really high heels on and her feet and legs were doing all sorts of contortions just so she could walk. I thought I'm glad I don't have to wear high heels. What is the supposed purpose of wearing high heels anyway?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home