slow-but-enthusiastic

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Awwwwwwww...

I love you guys!! Thank you for all your lovely supportive comments and thank you to the people have already made donations. I am very humbled and grateful - especially for a very large one that just snuck in this afternoon... you know who you are :)

Training this week has been pretty low key - Thursday morning was 3k fartlek. It was a bit like a reunion for me - my downstairs next door neighbour came, lovely sam was back, CR will came along - all and sundry - I love it!! I actually had a really good morning running wise too. We were aiming for fartlek at just faster than or just slower than 1/2 marathon pace. I think I worked on closer to 10k pace so I am feeling good for tomorrow.

This morning was 18 minutes on the program :) 2.7k - why is it that short pre race runs are always a struggle??? Getting it out of the system I like to think!

I have spent a good bit of this afternoon upgrading my internet plan and downloading music, and have composed a playlist for tomorrow - it is 2 hours precisely - I'm confident hey???

Don't judge me for my taste :) I just want upbeat things that make me want to run fast!!!!!!

Fall Behind Me The Donnas
The Others (Radio Edit) TV Rock vs Dukes Of Windsor
Be Together (Original Radio Edit) T-Funk featuring Katie Underwood
Family Affair Mary J. Blige
Never Again Kelly Clarkson
Bleed American Jimmy Eat World
You Can Do It Ice Cube
Lose Yourself Eminem
1 Thing Amerie
I Write Sins Not Tragedies Panic! At the Disco
You Oughta Know Alanis Morissette
Fast Girl Gyroscope
In Love With You Freestylers
Put Your Hands Up for Detroit (Original Mix) Fedde Le Grand
Rock This Party (Original Mix) Bob Sinclar
This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race Fall Out Boy
Hands Open Snow Patrol
Girlfriend Avril Lavigne
Rollin' (Air Raid Vehicle) Limp Bizkit
Keep Your Hands Off My Girl (Album Version) Good Charlotte
Du hast Rammstein
I Predict A Riot Kaiser Chiefs
Something About You (Single Edit) Jamelia
Pictures (Tonite Only Remix) Sneaky Sound System
Oh My Gosh Basement Jaxx
anxiety Black Eyed Peas
Get A Life Freestylers
Breathe The prodigy
Not Many (The Remix) - Scribe Featuring Savage Of Deceptikonz & Con Psy Of Frontline Scribe Feat. Savage Of Deceptikonz & Con Psy Of Frontline
Don't stop Timo di Roy

Some photos from my quick trip back to Perth - me and my cousin and one with my mum :)



Labels:

6 Comments:

At 5:13 pm, Blogger Vurt said...

ahem: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs_about_New_York_City

Good luck tomorrow.

 
At 6:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good grief Ellie - with a playlist like that you should fly arounf in no time at all, just to make sure you dont have to listen to too many of those tracks LOL. What happened to some good honest head banging rock to get those feet moving !!!!!

 
At 7:40 pm, Blogger TA and the Gnome said...

Geez, El! Are you only 12? Your mum's too young!

Interesting playlist, but "Du hast"?? Good grief! :-)

See you tomorrow.

Gnome

 
At 7:58 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

Good luck tomorrow Ellie. Hope you run well and break the 2hrs easy.

 
At 10:26 am, Blogger Spark Driver said...

When I did my Movember charity fundraiser I was blown away by the support I recieved from online bloggers. Such a giving bunch.
I will pay the heart foundation a visit when I get more finacial.

 
At 9:18 am, Blogger Tesso said...

Gosh, I'm a bit behind in my blog reading aren't it ...

Nice piccies Ellie - your mum looks so young!

And that playlist looks interesting. Its given me a couple of ideas for songs to snaffle. I downloaded some Fall Out Boy recently. They sure have some great song titles (eg I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home