slow-but-enthusiastic

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

All recovered

After the half I was feeling a bit of DOMS - but not too much so I can't complain. Monday was a rest day and I just walked in to work which was a good stretch of the legs (4k). Yesterday I had a massage with Easy Tiger which was great. my quads feel heaps better now. I was supposed to run for 29 mins but instead I walked to and from work which is about 8k for the day.

This morning I was keen to get out again and do my 28 minutes as scheduled. I did so - the garmin was playing up though. It wouldn't lock to a satellite and was having me at 15min k's for a while. Then suddenly it clicked through 4k and I was doing 4.47. Doesn't really matter but it felt like 6.20's...ish :)


I am looking out my window and there is a little white cockatoo have an absolute ball. We are at about 10 stories here and he has found a little light fitting attached to a building that he can perch on. He sits there and every now and then jumps off and freefalls and then comes up and does it again. Having a grand old time I think!

1 Comments:

At 9:28 pm, Blogger Lulu said...

Good to hear that you have recovered quickly. No doubt I'll be left eating your dust tomorrow. Don't forget $10 can be yours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home