slow-but-enthusiastic

Sunday, March 25, 2007

skinny dip

is the name of the lovely cafe that Lulu took us to (RA and WTR) after our long run this morning. Its in Bondi and highly recommended if you are after extremely large delicious meals (albeit slightly luke warm coffees...). yum!

but the run was good too! Lulu and I started at my place and ran down Oxford st (one drunk punter telling us that 'ladies, you are truly inspirational'... and without sarcasm too!!! but she was pretty hammered). then we headed into the domain, down via farm cove, around the opera house and the quay to Pitt St and left onto the nasty Hunter St hill. Lulu's theory was that she was toughening me up for the SMH half mara in May...

after that it was just a slog home up oxford st, down flinders, moore park road and then we ran up and down my st (all of 30m of it) a few times to get the garmin to click over to a nice round 12k for the morning! lovely!!

so now that I have done breakfast, I am out for lunch :)

I had a haircut yesterday so if anyone sees me they have to tell me that it looks good. its a bit shorter and blonder than I imagined, but we shall see how it goes when I wash and style it myself. for now it still has that sleek 'hairdresser' look to it. even after the run amanzingly!!

5 Comments:

At 1:50 pm, Blogger Ewen said...

Lulu's clever. That Hunter St hill is a killer.

 
At 3:19 pm, Blogger Lulu said...

See, I'm clever :) Your hair does look v.v. nice. It was a fun morning, thanks.

 
At 5:16 pm, Blogger Jen said...

You'd look sensational if you were covered in warts & your head was shaved :-)

 
At 5:26 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

Great 'do' Ellie :-)

I do that with the Garmin too, yesterday I had to run a whole 20m past my car and back until it ticked over.

 
At 1:25 am, Blogger Jodi said...

I love the new haircut-fresh from the stylist- feel. I hate to take a shower because I love the way their expensive shampoo smells! I'm sure you look great!

:-)

Jodi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home