slow-but-enthusiastic

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I got the perfect steal, a cleaner love, with a dirty feel all right.

that song got me going this morning - something needed to! Alarm went off at 5, was promptly reset for 5.30, then 6 and then 6.30. Reset for 7am but got up at 6.40 and dragged myself out for 30 minutes (on the better than nothing theory) :)

no garmin, just a lap of the park. felt like a reasonable effort. then a walk in to work. the knee was fine, but it doesn't like bending so the quad hasn't been stretched very well...

4 Comments:

At 9:59 am, Blogger miners said...

now look - I finally get around to checking blogs - and I see there's STILL no photos of the knee!

pull your socks up missE and post some gory details

 
At 11:40 am, Blogger 2P said...

Good to see you sucking it up!

Ok - I'm going to go hide now :)

 
At 3:40 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

yeah, give us photo of the knee!!!

 
At 4:05 pm, Blogger Ellie80 said...

you sickos!!! ok maybe - i may have taken one or two just in case....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home