slow-but-enthusiastic

Thursday, March 08, 2007

oops

i woke up this morning at 5am and it was pissing down with rain, so no sweat training. next week for sure :)

but - i did go to the gym last night and do a quick 10 mins on the treadmill (and it was quick for me!! 1 degree incline and between 10 and 11kph). Then I did a loooonnnngggg core strength session based on a program I downloaded from Transitions. Was good - but painful. How hard is it to do one of those plank hold things and then lift your legs up and down one at a time?!?!?!! very!!

planning on going back at lunch today - not sure what for... but I'd better decide soon!

5 Comments:

At 3:04 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

Thanks for the tip about a pgm on Transitions. I really need something like that so am going to hunt it down.

 
At 4:39 pm, Blogger 2P said...

Nice work mate - good to see you getting back into the swing.

 
At 6:50 pm, Blogger Spark Driver said...

People from NSW keep mentioning this rain thing. What is it?!?

 
At 4:48 am, Blogger Kate said...

Hehe- I had to do planks with leg raises today too for my new shortened strength programme. Definitely hard. Our abs and butts will thank us one day

 
At 9:21 am, Blogger Tesso said...

Hey Ellie, thanks for the link to the core strengh thing. I am thanking you now because I reckon once I get into it I will be cursing you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home