slow-but-enthusiastic

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!

decided this morning to sleep in after a night out at Little Britain Live. Ohmigod it was f*cking hilarious. I loved it. But I have fairly low brow humour so it doesn't take much to keep me amused. eh eh ehhhhh....

anyway so that meant no ride or run in the AM. So decided I would do something after worth in the time between work and a surprise birthday dinner for jen_runs (happy birthday lovely lady!) that the owl and don juan had organised at a tapas restaurant on Pitt St.

It was a last minute decision, but in the end I did a couple of spin classes (maybe 85% effort?) and then 10 mins on the treadmill in light of my current brick-obsession. i must say that the cycle-run thing is getting easier! that is cool!

So I'm pretty happy with that. 1 hr 40 mins (mostly) aerobic for the day. I had forgotten how boring treadmills are. I put a bit of an incline on to make it more lifelike but I am glad it was just 10 minutes!!!

happy valentines day everyone :) hope there is lots of love going around :)

8 Comments:

At 12:04 am, Blogger 2P said...

Nice brick Ellie.

I was going to say Happy Valentines - but it's too late now - Happy Belated Valentines?

;-)

 
At 9:25 am, Blogger PortRunr said...

Look at you knocking out brick sessions all over the shop. Looking forward to hearing about your upcoming open water swims once the stormwater clears up! :)

 
At 10:20 am, Blogger Tesso said...

Lots of love going around? Yeah but no but yeah but ...

 
At 11:16 am, Blogger Ewen said...

Happy birthday to Jen_runs!

Love? There's always next year.

 
At 11:51 am, Blogger Spark Driver said...

I will have to try out these spin sessions soon. They sound interesting.

 
At 3:18 pm, Blogger Katie said...

Hey! How good do you look in that phot!! I think you look great :-) will you be at sweat soon ???

 
At 2:19 pm, Blogger Jen said...

Thank you lovely :-)

 
At 2:37 pm, Blogger miners said...

was Anne there on the night?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home