slow-but-enthusiastic

Thursday, March 29, 2007

the devil's number

almost :) 600's were on my program for this morning.

I had a lovely night in with pizza and red wine and resume drafting last night with jen, the owl and lulu. very pleasant indeed. however, waking up this morning was less exciting.

still I managed to drag myself down to the park the usual 3k of warm up including drills and strides and accelerations (will these ever feel enjoyable??). Then down to business. 3 of us decided that we were consciously going to take our first rep (of 5) easy and aim to improve through the session. That worked a treat! First rep 2.55. Noice. Second 2.48 (!) and then they went 2.46, 2.47, 2.46 - gotta love a bit of consistency! Unusual - but I like it!

Only 2 days left at work till I go on holidays! I am looking forward to spending this weekend cheering on the Ironmans up at Port Macquarie. Then I have a few days in Sydney mucking around before heading up to Jindabyne for running camp. We got an email about that this morning saying that 70 people will be attending! It is going to be huge!! I figure that there will be less people after the weekend staying for the whole week though.

Coolrunning drinks tonight also so the chances of any exercise being done tomorrow am is slim to none :)

1 Comments:

At 4:23 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

Have fun tonight. And on the weekend. Throw in an extra few cheers for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home