slow-but-enthusiastic

Friday, February 09, 2007

long slow ride...

actually it wasn't very slow at all.

because I was not sure whether I was going to get a ride in on the weekend (i know... i'm a very bad girl) I decided to come to work super early, take a very long lunch and do 3 spin classes in a row.

I know that sounds a little OTT but the theory was that it would keep me interested, provide a bit of variation, push me and give me 2hrs 15m of riding.

anyway it was great! my mate from work came for the first two and the last one I pushed a little harder because I could see the end in sight. It HURT though!!!

I feel pretty good now though luckily and even just ate some beef in a roll (all they had left) so that has to be good for the ole iron levels.

yay!

6 Comments:

At 4:52 pm, Blogger Simlin said...

you're nuts.

 
At 6:15 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

What Simlin said!

 
At 9:34 pm, Blogger Spark Driver said...

Is it true that bad girls have all the fun?

 
At 11:16 pm, Blogger Jen said...

You're mad.

 
At 12:00 am, Blogger 2P said...

For a moment there with that title I thought you were talking about your latest date :-)

Wow 3 spin classes in a row - you will be singing Kylie songs next :-)

 
At 11:02 am, Blogger Kate said...

You're nuts, but it's a good idea! I have thought about doing it before, though I think we only ever have 2 classes in a row at my gym!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home