slow-but-enthusiastic

Saturday, July 15, 2006

yay!

turned out i only had 30 mins on the program so it wasn't such a daunting proposition after my course. i actually needed to get out because in my last session in the course i spent the whole time raising my eyebrows to try and keep my eyes open!

i went into the park which was a bit creepy once it got dark to be honest. i didn't like the bats screeching at all! and i really did feel rubbish. so i'm home and have big plans of being in bed by 8pm.

i feel tired but better now. and fortunately the rain stopped for me.

and i got my pretty new shoes! yay!

course was really interesting today - attachment theory. so much to think about.

:)

1 Comments:

At 10:18 pm, Blogger Spark Driver said...

I hope you didn't get the new shoes too dirty?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home