slow-but-enthusiastic

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

nope

no run today - which means i missed sweat again this morning. but as mum is flying back to perth this morning i thought it was more important to say goodbye :(

back to being an orphan...

thinking about doing the sutherland to surf in a couple of weeks as a it is on my program and also i think it would be fun! otherwise things are just trucking along pretty nicely. i do feel bad missing all these tuesday sessions so that will be my real focus for the next few weeks because other than that one session i am pretty much sticking to the program really well. even when i am feeling like i should be curled over the toilet feeling sorry for myself.

its another beautiful day. one day when i learn about putting photos on blogs i'll put one up of the view out of my office window! so lovely!

7 Comments:

At 9:26 am, Blogger Jen said...

Come up to the Hunter Valley with Go Girl & I. Much more fun - and then there is the race ;-)

 
At 9:32 am, Blogger Simlin said...

"view out of my office window! so lovely" Oh, if only I had a view. The only window I get to look out of is the one in the lunchroom for 1/2 hour at lunch.

 
At 9:33 am, Blogger Lulu said...

Yeh, go to HV with Jen and Nat. You'll have fun and you can do the 10km and beat your Striders time.
YOu're not an orphan, you've got all these runners and your home from home at our place.

 
At 1:56 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

I missed my PGRC session this morning too, first one I've missed since returning from injury. Maybe you can make up for missing your Sweat by zipping out later and doing a bit of fartlek or something, that's my plan.

The Hunter Valley run sounds sooooo nice.

 
At 5:39 pm, Blogger Cirque said...

You're not an orphan, Ellie - you have us! You poor bugger.

I have a lovely view from my office window but no time to look out of it!

 
At 7:33 pm, Blogger Katie said...

I won't make you feel worse then! we did miss your smiley face though :-) I miss my mum and she only lives an hour away.... keep smiling!

 
At 9:35 pm, Blogger Don Juan said...

You should've brought your mum to SWEAT training.

Tell me when you work out how to put up the photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home