slow-but-enthusiastic

Saturday, July 15, 2006

oops

not entirely sure what happened to my plan to be home and in bed early to get up for an hour run before my course started.

in the end i was at home/in bed somewhere between 3.30 and 4 and despite my good intentions to get up at 6.45, i didn't :)

so this weekend is officially my experiment in late arvo running. i finish the course at 5 today and and 4 tomorrow so i'll be out then. no option. even if its raining. (did i say that?)

phew.

v tired.

2 Comments:

At 9:09 am, Blogger Jen said...

Love your work E ;-)

 
At 12:54 pm, Blogger Gronk said...

My candle burns at both ends:
It will not last the night;
But, ah, my foes, and, oh, my friends–
It gives a lovely light !
(Edna Saint Vincent Millay)

LOL, Ellie ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home