slow-but-enthusiastic

Friday, July 14, 2006

rest day

not intended but i didn't do my scheduled 30 min easy run (it could possibly take place tonight but it is highly unlikely). i had decided to give my knee a go and got up at 5 but then i was brushing my teeth and saw that it was raining and decided that it was a message from the universe that i shouldn't go :)

but 1 hr tomorrow, 1.5 hrs sunday - that will be good. and am not going to continue my plan to try and go faster on all my runs. my long run is meant to be slow so i'm going to do it slow! plus i like cruisin' around 6.30 - 7 min k's - although i don't really ever get warm...

2 Comments:

At 1:24 pm, Blogger Lulu said...

I hope the knee is nothing serious. I know all about knees so I'll call you over the weekend. I'm going to try a run on Sunday. Good plan not to do all your runs faster, but I told you that already!

 
At 8:39 pm, Blogger TD said...

I like that message from the universe Ellie. Good option to take some rest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home