slow-but-enthusiastic

Sunday, July 16, 2006

photos...

EDIT - yay! it worked!! just for interest the photos are:

Great Nosh - 2P, MPH, The Owl, Jen_Runs, Go Girl
Great Nosh - same mob
Great Nosh - MPH, Jen_Runs and Go Girl refueling.
New Shoes! (the new ones are on the right...)

now that i can do this i want to add all sorts of photos - except i am sure that this is about the sum total of all my running related photos so i'll hold off!

:)






ok - this is experimental... a photo of my new shoes next to my old ones! believe me they were white once too...
also a couple of pics of the great nosh which i have never gotten around to posting... i'll try doing it from my computer and also from photobucket. fingers crossed!

3 Comments:

At 8:51 pm, Blogger Jen said...

Great photos! Well, except for the one of me with a mouth full of food!

;-)

 
At 8:57 pm, Blogger PortRunr said...

Nice and shiny 2110's hey...with a bit of rain about they'll match the old ones in no time!

 
At 9:05 pm, Blogger TD said...

Really nice photos Ellie. Most of your running mates are familiar to me, from an on-line perspective (I have never actually met them in the flesh) so it was good to be able to put a name to a face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home