slow-but-enthusiastic

Sunday, July 16, 2006

because yesterday was just a little (albeit painful) run i got up for my 90 minutes this morning rather than go this afternoon. i really do prefer running in the morning. especially on an empty stomach. maybe i need to train myself to be able to eat before i run. but mostly it just makes me feel icky.

it was incredibly misty for the first half of my run which took me around the outside of the park. headed into the park where i saw easy tiger and ewan. man those guys are fast. and they race a LOT!! i also encountered a small old lady with whom i had a score to settle. i have seen her around and she looks slow - but its deceptive. fortunately i was on the inside of the fence (shorter...) and she was the outside so i managed to overtake her - but when i got to the end i saw that she was hot on my heels... hmm...

back to waverley for the course today, but feeling much better!! hehe. one day i'll learn...

e

4 Comments:

At 10:42 am, Blogger R2B said...

Your a committed one aren't you?
I haven't looked at your blog for a while thought it seems your really getting stronger!
Keep up the good work.

R2B

 
At 12:24 pm, Blogger TD said...

Ellie, I'm another one of those runners who prefers to run early on an empty stomach. Just makes those breakfasts even better when I get home.

 
At 1:36 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

I prefer mornings too. You think after that eating all day you'd have more energy to run in the evening but it doesn't seem to work that way (well, not for me anyway).

 
At 4:34 pm, Blogger Spark Driver said...

I too prefer mornings before breakfast, but not too early.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home