slow-but-enthusiastic

Friday, June 30, 2006

today

Right no training of note today - but wish me luck for striders 10k tomorrow - argh!!!!! send me loads of sub-60 thoughts... :)

and i have been feeling guilty for ignoring tags so here it is...

Four Jobs I have had:
Chicken & Chip van at the WACA
Test marker
Lawyer
Recruiter

Four movies I watch over and over again:
The Sweetest Thing
Zoolander
Girls Just Wanna have Fun
Legally Blonde
(i know! i like escapism)

Four Places I have lived:
Halls Creek
Christmas Island
Yogyakarta
Sydney

Four T.V. Shows I love to watch:
Grey's Anatomy
there are others i watch - but i don't love them
(big brother adults only was pretty interesting though)

Four Places I have been on Vacation:
The Dieng Plateau
Kununurru
Madrid
Capri

Four Websites I visit daily:
Cool Running
Bloglines
www.pageup.com
www.smh.com.au

Four of my Favorite Foods:
Hot Chips
Nectarines
Chocolate dipped strawberrys
Nasi Uduk

Four Places I would Rather Be Right Now:
The pub
In bed
The Himalayas (never been - but i'd like to!)
Cambodia (ditto)

Four Favorite Bands/Singers:
can't think of just 4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home