slow-but-enthusiastic

Monday, April 03, 2006

never thought

i'd be pleased to see the end of daylight savings. but going outside and being able to see at 5.30 is the best!! felt like a reasonable time to get up. i know it won't last long but i'll enjoy it while it does.

i wanted to go to a spin class because i haven't been for ages but when i got the gym around 6am it wasn't on at 6.15 like i had thought but rather at 6.45. so i did some weights instead. i like doing weights - i am better at putting up with muscle pain than i am with cardio related pain! so it was fun. will try and go for a run thought either at lunch or after work.

embarassingly i only noticed half way through that my black singlet was on back to front. oh well. it was early. i don't think anyone could tell ;) but i became hyper-paranoid about it after that!

sigh. 11 work days to go...

6 Comments:

At 11:24 am, Blogger Spark Driver said...

Being a afternoon person I will miss daylight savings. Already missing summer. Hope nothing was poking out during your 'wardrobe malfunction'?

 
At 11:37 am, Blogger 2P said...

Hehe - you're a runner now Ellie!

 
At 3:51 pm, Blogger Mandy said...

You're right, the muscle heads can't see past their...hmm better not say

 
At 6:36 pm, Blogger Katie said...

The bay is a great run Ellie! I might see you there one day. I am with you I started to feel like I was running in the middle of the night and needed a head lamp!

 
At 8:09 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

Tee hee, the old inside-out shirt. I did a similar thing recently, I had my gym tights on back the front. I couldn't work out why they just didn't feel right.

 
At 9:38 pm, Blogger Ewen said...

That's a trick we use... you can get 2 days out of a singlet that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home