slow-but-enthusiastic

Friday, March 24, 2006

oh dear my head

no running this morning but it was definitely not my fault. Went to the CR drinks last night and despite intentions of having one or two i had many many many glasses of wine. it was a very late night.

But- it was fantastic to meet everyone! Lulu looked after me again and I was fortunate to meet bloggers Jen and Kit (both very lovely!) and plu (mister photography!) I also met a lot of non-blogging coolrunners which was fantastic! unfortunately plu's photos have hit the website already! fortunately that was before beverages 10 to 20 (ish).

lucky i've already quit because i am not going to be very productive today...

:)

Oh - and Go Girl asked if I have a new job lined up - I sure do!! Which is why I am hating this lengthy notice period even more. On the plus side it doesn't matter that i am sitting at my computer with a headache and a coffee and playing on the internet!!

3 Comments:

At 3:35 pm, Blogger Mandy said...

lol you always have the best titles to your post. I'm just about to go find these pics now!

 
At 8:08 pm, Blogger Jen said...

Lovely to meet you last night Ellie! If it's any consolation, yours wasn't the only sore head this morning....

 
At 8:08 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

I saw the pics earlier - you don't look like you had 20ish drinks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home