slow-but-enthusiastic

Monday, March 27, 2006

parking

did a quick post work 30 mins as per lulu's suggestions for the week. it was to be 'medium' but with me there is only 'hard' and 'easy' so it was what i count as 'hard'. i felt like i was going quite fast but who knows. did one lap of the park plus the jog from my place. was lots of eye candy ;) which always makes me faster. feeling good now - but lacking inspiration to cook. looks like it will be the usual vegie & tofu stir fry. i am sooo unimaginative.

bootcamp tomorrow.... which will be interesting cause i've been a bit slack in that regards and have run 3 days in a row. but i'm feeling good and getting loads of sleep so an early rise will do me good!

2 Comments:

At 7:45 am, Blogger Mandy said...

Eye candy? please tell me that you guys have EMS on bikes there too! I thought bike cops were great, but strap on the medical bags and whooooooooooooooo

 
At 8:46 am, Blogger Lulu said...

Excellent stuff Ellie. 3 days in a row..woohoo! Enjoy the bootcamp :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home