slow-but-enthusiastic

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

crap

well after a not-so-great evening i slept in past my alarm (ok i reset it for an hour later). then at 6am i thought i should get up and at least make an effort to do something resembling a run - but my heart wasn't in it.

i don't know whether it was my apathy, being tired from yesterday or the cough that i have woken with the last couple of days but i lost my groove.... 2/3 of the way round and i just couldn't do it so i stopped and walked home and grumbled under my breath.

nuff said.

8 Comments:

At 9:44 am, Blogger Gronk said...

Yeah nuff said Ellie. You should have stayed in bed, huh ? We all have those days. :)

 
At 10:12 am, Blogger Rachel said...

Hey, at least you got out there and gave it a go. Better than nothing right?

 
At 1:02 pm, Blogger Mandy said...

I did that yesterday! Mind you a goose bit me...oh yes, forgot to add in the email, I numbed it up for my run tonight...I had to stop tonight too for a few and I have no idea why. Look at it this way, you attempted and alot of days that's worth more then the actual run.

 
At 4:29 pm, Blogger 2P said...

Yeah it happens Ellie - if it wasn't for the crap days the good ones wouldn't seem so good ;-)

 
At 8:12 pm, Blogger R2B said...

probably just over tired in the body from the previous day...
happens

 
At 9:31 pm, Blogger Ewen said...

That's good Ellie. Knowing when to cut a session short is one of the secrets.

 
At 9:36 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

At least you got out there Ellie. Most of the rest of the country were still snoozin'.

Great effort yesterday by the way.

 
At 10:39 pm, Blogger Spark Driver said...

Those crappy runs have happened to all of us I'm sure. Put it under your belt and look forward to the future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home