slow-but-enthusiastic

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

quick one

got up this morning and got to the park and despite intending to do 2 laps I just did one. I did speed up when I realised that I was only going to do one but it was kind of a token effort. At least I got out there I suppose. I am keen to see whether new shoes make a difference because my feet seem to be having trouble all of a sudden. Well my foot really - just my left foot.

hmm. odd. we shall see.

on another note I am waiting for my boss to come in because I am about to resign. just quietly I am having a bit of a nervy turn (to quote my grandmother). aargh!

am thinking about doing another lap (3.7km) tonight after work but will see how everything goes at work - I might need a stiff drink...

E

4 Comments:

At 9:01 am, Blogger Gronk said...

You ran early in the morning when most of the population were busy being lazy. Well done Ellie. :)

 
At 1:14 pm, Blogger Louise said...

do another lap after work to de-stress and *then* have the stiff drink. :-)

be strong!

 
At 8:50 pm, Blogger Lulu said...

I agree with Gronk, you were out there this morning and you don't have to push yourself every run you do. You need a good mix of longer and shorter runs.

Hope the resignation went well!

 
At 3:07 pm, Blogger Katie said...

Good luck with the boss :-) Good on you for getting out of bed for a run... very easy to stay snuggled up...especially in the dark.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home