slow-but-enthusiastic

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

would you believe more hills?

the hills are all starting to blur into one another... i get confused with all the tracks. There has been Smiggin Holes, Guthega, Charlottes Pass, Mt Crackenback, Rennix Trail and the good old fashioned local trails (all of which come complete with bigger hills than I've ever run in my life!).

When I get back I will go through the garmin and update!

This morning was a longish run on Crackenback. I only had an hour because we don't do too much long stuff when we are doubling up. Was hard - but I reckon I am getting stronger still. 1k swim at lunch and some tries at going underwater as long as poss. not very...

anyway bout to run out of credit! :)

2 Comments:

At 3:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done sounds like the week is lots of fun. Will make you run faster for sure. The half will be a breeze for you.

 
At 5:52 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

Hills. Guess that's the problem when you go to the mountains :)

You are going to be scary fit by the end of this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home