slow-but-enthusiastic

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

ouch!

woke up a *little* sore in my calves and quads. I also discovered that my left shoulder was killing me - and i had no idea why. Shortly thereafter I remembered that I fell over yesterday and grazed my leg but also broke the fall with my arm!

anyways - i was not in any shape for a run although it probably would have done me so good. I had a huge sleep also and wasn't up in time. All was not lost though! Hit the pool after work for 1600m. Didn't remember my lovely new waterproof watch so have no clue how long - but I felt good.

As well as the triathlon this weekend I also start my 3 week stroke correction course that is 2hrs each saturday. Hoping for a miraculous swim style improvement that takes hours off my times... but i suspect for me i just need practice and to build up arm strength. but who knows!

i'm struggling to keep focussed at work at the moment. how long has it been... 6 months? 7? could be time to trade up :)

1 Comments:

At 9:01 pm, Blogger Ewen said...

Lack of focus at work is good - that means you're thinking about training ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home