slow-but-enthusiastic

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Perth take 2

Headed out for a gorgeous run today down on the foreshore near my old uni (UWA) - 3.5k towards the city past the swan brewery and then back for 7k all up at 6.02 pace. The wind was so strong that I thought I was stationary - but turned out I was sitting on about 6.10 pace. Then for the return trip I could crank it up because I had the last vestiges of a tail wind. For some reason though as soon as I turned around the wind dropped significantly. No justice!!

Still it was a beautiful morning to be out (except the cyclonic winds) and met some lovely girlfriends for breakfast on the river.

Hoping to run tomorrow but if i don't get a chance to update - Merry Christmas everyone - hope you've all have an excellent year and get a chance to overindulge in a serious way tomorrow - you deserve it :)

4 Comments:

At 3:58 pm, Blogger running uphill said...

Glad to hear you are keeping uip the running. Have a great Christmas

 
At 4:54 pm, Blogger Jen said...

Merry Christmas hon - and I'm already working on the serious overindulging ;-)

xx

 
At 5:03 pm, Blogger Shane said...

Merry Christmas for tomorrow Ellie, hope you have a great day. Thanks very much for the comments throughout the year aswell they mean alot. :-)

 
At 9:55 pm, Blogger 2P said...

Nice work Ellie - be careful amongst the sand gropers....

Have a lovely Christmas with family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home