slow-but-enthusiastic

Sunday, December 31, 2006

roll on '07!



this is a photo of my texta-d arm after the biathlon that I did a few weeks back - some proof! And hopefully an indication of things to come. (check out the beautiful bike in the background... and the pull bouy... and the messy bookshelf :)

I am very excited about 2007, personally and in relation to my training. This is the first year I have started out being a fit active person and I think that is very cool.

I am starting the new year with the 16 k black stump "party pooper" option tomorrow. Yay! Can't think of a better way to start the year. Especially as it is NOT going to be 40+ degrees!

(oh and in training news for today - I did get out on the bike! unfortunately it was an aborted mission after 8k cause of some leg issues that I didn't want to aggravate for tomorrow - but i did it! and didn't fall off!)

5 Comments:

At 4:27 pm, Blogger Jen said...

That is very cool Miss E. And I LOVE that photo! That's fantastic. A sign of things to come.

See you bright & early tomorrow.

Love ya guts,
Jxx

 
At 4:50 pm, Blogger Lulu said...

Have a great night whatever you do.. oh that's right you're hoping I'm going to feed you. Well it will be my pleasure to fuel you up for your run in the morning. You're going to have a great run and a great tri 2007!

 
At 6:01 pm, Blogger running uphill said...

Cool photo. Your room looks like it must belong to a serious athlete. Have a great new year.

RU

 
At 12:44 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

Great pic Ellie - something to look back on in a few years time when you are lining up for Ironman :-)

Happy 2007!

 
At 12:57 pm, Blogger Jodi said...

That's such a cool picture! I love black and white photos. Happy New Year and best of luck in 2007!

Jodi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home