slow-but-enthusiastic

Monday, November 20, 2006

back on the wagon (again...)

i have had a bloody excellent weekend - capped this morning by my first run in almost a week.

Saturday night was a friend's 30th and his theme was 'ho's and gigolos'... lets just say i had a very good time and felt suitably dreadful on sunday. the naughty librarian costume went down well and i now have a good set of photos for when I put together my 'adult entertainment' portfolio :)

I had a friend (from Perth, but lives in Melbourne and about to move to Brisbane but who was in Sydney on her way to vancouver...) over for the party which was lovely and we even had high tea at the victoria room on sunday - but without the chandon that would usually be part of the afternoon.

I have been debating when to do my long run and have decided on wednesday. i felt ok today but i still have a bit of a cough and i struggled on the hills a bit. still I managed 7k and averaged 6.45's which for an easy jog is ok by me. I felt like a normal person after my run thank god. i have had all this excess energy which i really need to channel into exercise or it turns into misbehaving like on saturday night...

hehe. all is right with the world again...

and i've got an easy tiger appt this afternoon so that will be 'nice' too :)

2 Comments:

At 2:28 pm, Blogger 2P said...

Glad to hear it is all good Ellie - great stuff mate ;-)

 
At 5:01 am, Blogger Kate said...

Glad to hear you're back in business. Sounds like an awesome weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home