slow-but-enthusiastic

Thursday, November 09, 2006

today's lesson

deciding that i will see how i feel when I wake up and then decide what i am going to do doesn't work. i have a sneaky suspicion that i am inherently lazy and so i will always choose the path of least resistance. can't give myself the option. having a program is v important for me.

is good to learn these things i guess.

tomorrow i will ride. in the park. 2 flat loops to warm up, then 2 x hill loop/flat loop combos. Then one flat loop to cool down.

done.

(ps - like the colour change? i wanted to lighten up a bit ;) )

10 Comments:

At 10:24 am, Blogger Lulu said...

Sounds like a good plan! I'm the same. Without the programme I'd stay in bed too.

 
At 11:07 am, Blogger Jodi said...

I am totally with you! The best thing I ever did was hire a coach who gives me a training plan. When it's in writing, I do it.

:)

Jodi

 
At 11:13 am, Blogger miners said...

not one for programs myself - kind of like to make it up as I go along.

However, now that it's written down, I'm going to hold you to that ride. Just watch and see what happens if you pike it >;)

 
At 1:48 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

A program is great. And its good finding others with a similar one and committing to meet them to run (or ride or whatever) with.

I like the pink - very girly :-)

 
At 2:41 pm, Blogger 2P said...

Please don't mention the "P" word around me - they scare me.

Phew - I was starting to worry now that DJ has announced his temporary withdrawal from blogging where I was going to get my pink blog fix.

 
At 2:44 pm, Blogger miners said...

icky pink

 
At 3:51 pm, Blogger Lulu said...

So this is what you were doing whilst you were supposed to be doing your three key priorities....changing the colour of your blog. Personally, I liked the black... more sophisticated dahl!

 
At 4:23 pm, Blogger Simlin said...

Girly Pink.
This changes my whole mental picture of your personality.
You've thrown me off completely.

 
At 7:05 pm, Blogger running uphill said...

Hi Ellie - I have to say that i liked the old one! Not a big pink fan, but it's nice to keep it interesting.

 
At 7:15 pm, Blogger Ellie80 said...

hmph bah humbug all you pink haters :) i like pink :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home