slow-but-enthusiastic

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

pulling the pin

on sweat this morning because it is bucketing down and i am going to go into work now (6am) and catch up on some urgent stuff. i was really definitely going to go, and i even got up at 5 and everything but then my rain phobia kicked in. i kind of figure that if i make myself do things that i really don't want to do i kind of take the joy out of it, which i definitely don't want to do at this stage of my running career. so no Sweat. and that is ok. but damn i was looking forward to it today!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 7:23 am, Blogger Jen said...

LOL, my first thought when I woke up this morning to sound of heavy rain was "thank god I don't have to run this morning!"

Closely followed by - "please don't rain tomorrow morning!"

 
At 8:40 am, Blogger Spark Driver said...

It is hard to get the motivation happening when it is bucketing down.

Take the morning off, and use the guilt trip as inspiration for another day.

 
At 9:49 am, Blogger Superflake said...

The suns out now!

 
At 10:09 am, Blogger Martin said...

SOFT! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home