slow-but-enthusiastic

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

C2S Bear Cottage/ Westmead Childrens Hospital Fundraising


Right - so I have committed to running now for this cause - I am a bit scared because I am starting to get people offering to double their sponsorship if I reach certain times!! So far they are 109.6 minutes and then 95 minutes. So, thus far I guess 95 mins is the goal. Hmmm.. I will be running with Jen and the Owl I hope (if I can keep up!) so hopefully we will be zooming along (unless we get distracted by chatting!). Still even if I don't get the doubles all the $$ will be great.

I heard about this from Gronk so will also pass it along - if you are interested in running for this mob then the link is : http://www.chw.edu.au/about/pr/events/think_kids_challenge/

See youse all there! :)

5 Comments:

At 4:11 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Me too, Ellie80...can't wait for my Garmin to arrive! Looks like we might be able to help each other out!

Love the goals you've mentioned...you girls will just zoom along!

 
At 4:23 pm, Blogger Gronk said...

Onya Ellie. :)

 
At 4:32 pm, Blogger Simlin said...

you will smash 95mins! :O)

 
At 8:47 pm, Blogger Jen said...

Soft, soft, soft, soft, soft.

Honey we ran 96mins last year (91mins if you deduct the 5kms it took us to cross the start line). I'm thinking sub-85 is on the cards. Maybe sub-80. And yes, you can (and will) do it! And yes, you are running with us. No wimping out now. And don't give me none of that "if I can keep up" crap. You'll be fine. Trust me. I'm a lawyer (LOL).

Hehe. Looking forward to it already.

 
At 1:13 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

What Jen said. I'm all registered! Group A2 and bib # 9207 :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home