slow-but-enthusiastic

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

oops

somehow i didn't get up this morning and go for my 35 minutes. it was 5am, then it was 5.30 and then it was 7am. i was very aware of what i was doing, but nonetheless i was really enjoying my bed. ah well. i will go out tonight after work which will be an interesting experiment for me because i've never been much of am after work exerciser.

speaking of work, it was wishful thinking that they wouldn't want me to stick out the week. i will be here till friday. apparently they have some work for me but i certainly haven't seen it yet... after my last 6 weeks at my old job and the month and a bit that i have been here i am thoroughly sick of surfing the internet and hassling people by email just to keep myself occupied... never would have thought it, but its true!!

[EDIT]

haha - turns out that i am not as lazy as i thought. today is actually a rest day! i must have known that subconsciously... yay!

2 Comments:

At 11:56 am, Blogger Rachel said...

Don't you wish you had just set your alarm for 7am and had a good 2 hours extra sleep without waking up and feeling guilty from 5-7am?! I think I'd be more pissed off with myself for not getting a decent sleep than missing my run :)

 
At 4:00 pm, Blogger Spark Driver said...

Sounds like someone was telling you just to stop pressing snooze and turn the bloody thing off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home