slow-but-enthusiastic

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

no sweating this morning

and not just cause it is so cold. i didn't go to Sweat this morning. This is the first time I have missed it without a good reason. My reason today is that i turned my alarm off and acidentally went back to sleep. This is not like me at all so i figured it must have been telling me something. I am also still coughing and spluttering a lot which is starting to really give me the shits.

anyway i could come up with heaps more excuses :) but instead i will just get up tomorrow morning for "40 mins easy" and hope like hell that it isn't raining... or freezing.

3 Comments:

At 11:01 am, Blogger Gronk said...

I think the general rule is that if your cold is above the shoulders then you can run, below and you shouldn't. So it sounds like you made the right decision anyway. :)

 
At 6:37 pm, Blogger 2P said...

Easy to do on these cold mornings Ellie....

The only thing for it is to put your feet straight onto the floor the min the alarm goes off.

LOL I don't do this myself but feel it is wise and sage advice to a new runner ;-)

 
At 9:55 pm, Blogger Don Juan said...

Top 80 minute run on the weekend. You'll be running in a half very soon.

Sean won't give you many days off in the program later on, so enjoy a few now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home