slow-but-enthusiastic

Saturday, January 13, 2007

stroke correction #2

two late nights in a row has meant that yesterday was a rest day and today I didn't do anything until stroke correction this afternoon. I do have good reason for the late nights - thursday i NEEDED a drink (or 15) and last night we were celebrating the lovely brisvegan coolrunner Cirque being in town. Lulu's coffee table was up to the job and don juan provided some 'special' entertainment and a lovely night was had by all.

After a couple of 2am closes I didn't much feel like a brick session this morning though!

But stroke correction was a nice way to ease myself back into it. 2 hours is a long time and I was thoroughly prune-y and chlorinated by the end. Just to remind myself - this week I need to practice 3 drills... 1 arm breathing drill with no stroke, 1 arm breathing drill with stroke, 4 stroke drill.

I feel like I am improving - but don't really have much of a benchmark unfortunately. still - time in the pool has to help!

2 Comments:

At 12:33 pm, Blogger Ewen said...

Or 15!!

On behalf of Hilda, I have requested photos of DJ's 'special entertainment'.

 
At 7:34 pm, Blogger Jen said...

I'm really bloody impressed with you going to stroke correction class on Saturday. I don't know how you did it....All I wanted to do was sleeeeeeep. Must have been all that podium dancing ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home