slow-but-enthusiastic

Friday, November 03, 2006

big plus

to not training is not feeling bad about going out for a fewwwww drinks... last night was a schmoozy dinner for our next intake of summer clerks and afterwards us HR chicks (the backbone of the firm obviously) knocked back a few bottles of champagne (or as Will would prefer i specify.. sparkling white :)

so i'm a little tired this morning but can't blame the iron.

I have decided not to pay for the you beaut squad program all sessions included thing this month because I am a bit broke and I don't know how much value I'll get out of it. I can still do it session by session. Do feel a bit like a quitter and that i've failed in that goal. But that is old stuff for me so trying not to fixate. I'll give myself November and see how I go. Might try to loosely follow the program I had but at my speed...

anyway back to my raisin toast and coffee...

EDIT: check out my star sign today! do you think that the new exercise program refers to doing nothing like now... or being able to get started again??

The planets brightens your relationships this month and if you recently met someone the chances are that a love affair will be a raging success especially but only if you keep it a secret for a while! A new exercise plan not only raises your physical vitality but creates a magnetic sexual appeal socially.

6 Comments:

At 1:35 pm, Blogger Simlin said...

Yep, definately refers to the new do nothing program...keep up the good work :)

 
At 4:02 pm, Blogger Sparkie said...

re: horoscope - stop giving us conspiracy theorists fuel!!!

 
At 4:11 pm, Blogger Ellie80 said...

god i wish i had your imagination sparkie :)

 
At 4:48 pm, Blogger Gnscon said...

Do feel a bit like a quitter and that i've failed in that goal.

Don't think of it as quitting but as finally coming around to my way of thinking.

Always remember friday afternoons are good and that Sparkie sucks for quitting out of the 10/20.

 
At 12:41 am, Blogger Spark Driver said...

"A new exercise plan not only raises your physical vitality but creates a magnetic sexual appeal socially."

Hey that sounds good...

 
At 6:21 am, Blogger Kate said...

Summer clerks- you another evil corporate lawyer?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home