slow-but-enthusiastic

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Goals 2006

so in my first blog I had a list of my goals for 06.

- Run 10K
- Run 10K in 60 minutes
- Run in the Mothers day fun run
- Run the City to Surf
- Run the Blackmores half marathon (hmm maybe that can be a 2007 goal...)


Well - i reckon i did pretty good.

10k in 60 mins: check! PB 55.50
Mothers Day fun run: check (albeit only the 4k cause i was too late for the 8k....)
City to Surf: check!
Half Marathon: check!!!!(2.03.48 in case anyone missed it....)

still thinking about goals for 2007 - they are coming together in my mind - i will formulate further and report back in the near future

:)

6 Comments:

At 4:16 pm, Blogger Ewen said...

45:59 for 10k and 1:49:59 for a half marathon.

 
At 5:16 pm, Blogger miners said...

... and the Nepean Tri in late 2007

(or you could always come up the coast for a holiday and do one of our mid-north-coast tris :)

 
At 7:48 pm, Blogger R2B said...

Now that is tops!
All your goals fulfilled and still many months to go in this year.Don't lose your momentum now Ellie!

 
At 9:21 pm, Blogger Jen said...

Mmmmm, I should start thinking my 2007 goals too. I suspect that some of them may coincide.....

 
At 9:46 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

Achieved early with 3 months to spare. Excellent work Ellie.

 
At 8:24 am, Blogger Katie said...

Great work Ellie!!! I love when you can tick your goals off! Next year you should have similar goal races and love watching those PB's fall!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home