slow-but-enthusiastic

Friday, August 18, 2006

weird...

i must be having the blahhhhs because i went for a few drinks last night, had 2 and went - nah - home time... what a nanna! but it is good hearing that i'm not alone feeling a bit unmotivated. thanks everyone :)

still i got up this morning for my 30 mins. did around 4.5km at 6.43 pace. my legs felt particularly heavy this morning but it wasn't a bad run. it is still a bit creepy in the park at 5.30 - until i start seeing a few other people around 5.40/5.45 and the cyclists start. can't wait for early sunlight!

5 Comments:

At 9:33 am, Blogger CJ said...

At least you got up this morning and got out there - good on you! we all have days like that - I've had a few recently. Its you guys that get me going again so thanks for your comments.

And I agree - bring on the early morning sunlight!

 
At 9:48 am, Blogger Lulu said...

Crikey, you only had a couple of drinks.. you must be feeling down. We'll try and perk you up on Sunday.

I can't wait for the light mornings either. It will make getting up so much easier. I'm finding it very hard to get up at the moment.

 
At 10:54 am, Blogger Spark Driver said...

I have to admit that I am having a blah moment now. It is a sunny day outside but the wind is a little chilly. I'm meant to be running a 16km run but am leaning toward the blahh.

 
At 8:55 pm, Blogger R2B said...

Well i think its impressive to even get up for a run at that time!!

We all have blah days if we didn't we would enjoy the tops days as much eh?It's all about contrast i think.Chin up and think about one of those times now ok?!

Lovely to meet you Ellie and a shame i had to take off without saying goodbye to everyone!

Adrian

 
At 10:43 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

At least the bats are at home at that early stage. I can't wait for daylight saving so I can run around the park at night in the light.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home