slow-but-enthusiastic

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

wednesdays are back!

now for some reason i have always loved my wednesday runs and i was very pleased to have 40 mins on the program today. was programmed for 6km and i did pretty much exactly that in the 40. didn't feel too easy but didn't feel too hard either. Avg pace 6.39.

thinking about how i am going to approach my cross training prior to the 1/2 in September. i want to add some weight training and would also like to fit in a yoga class and a spin class here and there - needs some thought :)

2 Comments:

At 9:31 am, Blogger Lulu said...

Glad you enjoyed your run. It's a lovely morning for it. I try and do some pilates at least 3 times a week for some cross training but means you have to train twice a day which can be hard. Shall we run on Sunday?

 
At 9:37 am, Blogger miners said...

I was hoping Wednesdays would stay away - I was kind of enjoying the 4-day working week ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home