slow-but-enthusiastic

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

cruisin and making new friends

30 mins easy on the program today which was fine by me. headed down to the park for a clockwise inner loop. i am trying to go clockwise and unwind all the months of going anticlockwise. i think that my knees appreciate it :) All up 4.68 km at 6.25 pace.

i then walked in to work and met a very nice gentleman on oxford st who came up (very close) to me and told me that his real name was motherf****r. just between you and me i think that he may not have been telling me the truth...

i had a session at the house of tears (the therapist) last night. honestly i am starting to think that it is a bad fit for me. I have given it 4 or so months but I think its time to admit defeat. i know that i am doing it as a requirement for my course but I also want to get as much out of it as I can so i think that a change is on the cards. not looking forward to it though...

6 Comments:

At 10:33 am, Blogger Tesso said...

I think your new friend could use some of that therapy :-)

 
At 10:48 am, Blogger PortRunr said...

What a lovely fellow!
Congrats on your PB from the weekend on a tough course.
Have a great day at C2S :)

 
At 11:22 am, Blogger Lulu said...

You're in trouble now if you look at the comments on my blog from yesterday..hehe.

Part of the process of therapy is finding the right type and person for you. If it's not getting you where you want to be find someone else.

 
At 11:47 am, Blogger Simlin said...

ah, happy knees are good knees.

 
At 4:45 pm, Blogger Don Juan said...

Just the wrong time of the day to pick up blokes on Oxford St. Unlucky.

I might need some therapy after C2S.

 
At 11:54 pm, Blogger the_en4cer said...

In my line of work I usually get told that MY name is 'm....f....r'. Best of luck at C2S - hope to catch up with you at some stage. I'll be the one cursing and gasping for air up heartbreak hill.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home