slow-but-enthusiastic

Saturday, May 13, 2006

tapering...

hehe just kidding! (although i was tempted to stay in bed to be in the best condition for tomorrow!!)

today's program had 40 mins "easy", the same as Wednesday. However there was an interesting contrast as Wednesday felt easy and today felt like a struggle. I don't mind because i figure it will make me more appreciative of the good ones! Actually its also not unexpected because I had a quick drink at work and came home because i was really tired. ended up in bed at 8.30 and didn't have dinner (i take that back there was a party pie at work). so i was pretty low in energy. but i'll try and eat good today so i am in peak physical condition for my attempt to break 26 mins tomorrow...

on todays brain playlist is Better World by Infusion (reminds me a lot of depeche mode actually) and my old Cypress Hill CD from year 9...

5 Comments:

At 10:38 am, Blogger Ellie80 said...

i know!! its hilarious - and yet strangely compelling...

 
At 1:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for not being able to join you for a chat on your taper caper through the Park but I was in the last kilometre of a long surge when we passed... you know how it is.
Good luck tomorrow and eat something.

 
At 2:22 pm, Blogger Lulu said...

You're very honoured to have a comment from Mr lulu, he rarely bothers to put fingers to keyboard!

Hope you have a great run tomorrow. You'll go well under 26 mins, no problem. It will be quite busy so try and get a good starting position relatively close to the front otherwise you'll get stuck behind people. I'll be doing virtual cheering while I go for a walk around the park.

 
At 2:50 pm, Blogger Katie said...

Good girl.... get your crap run out of the way and tommorow you will run like the wind! Eat and drink well today and you will be fine in the morning. I am with Lulu, do a quick warm up jog and then get a good possie... do not do the warm up with the crowd otherwise you will get caught at the back. Jump up and down on the spot that will warm you up ;-)
HAVE FUN!!!! I will send good vibes your way when I run around the park.

 
At 10:40 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

Hope you have/had a great Mother's Day Run.

Ok, on Cyprus Hill. There is one song of theirs I like but could never find out the name. I just remember they mention 'Cyprus Hill' in it a few times. Does that narrow it down?

You'll have to let us know your Mothers Day run playlist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home