slow-but-enthusiastic

Friday, April 14, 2006

program!!

so i got my program from sean yesterday afternoon and was very excited - makes me feel like an official runner! hehe.

however, i noted with some concern that on today's agenda was a 30min easy run.

this was of concern as my prediction that i wouldn't get home until 4am did in fact eventuate. however, i got up this morning around 8am and did my 30 mins "easy". let me tell you - it was not easy. every step reverberated through my brain. but i did it. actually i may have been still a bit intoxicated. but have surely sweated it all out by now... surely... feel surprisingly good now (although shivering in a slightly weird manner) - which is lucky as i have about 8 people coming for easter brunch. but i'm not too worried cause most of them were out with me last night.

had a ball last night and met some more lovely coolrunner and caught up with some that i have already met. it was great to have all my different groups of sydney mates in one (or 3 over the evening) venue and i certainly celebrated my last full week at work in style.

think i'll have an easter egg for breakfast.

5 Comments:

At 11:23 am, Blogger 2P said...

Good for you sticking to your new program Ellie - great stuff ;-)

 
At 5:22 pm, Blogger Mandy said...

Think you'll find it easier now! Now if I could just stick to my schedule

 
At 6:18 pm, Blogger Simlin said...

Thinks I will be sweating out alcohol at one stage or another this weekend too...it is good for the soul...and so incidently are easter eggs for breakfast.

 
At 8:34 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

Good effort! Better than I could have managed on a few hours sleep :)

 
At 8:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on the 30 min run. But 4am home - yikes! You cetainly have lots of stamina.

I am getting a program from Sean too. I just have to send him an email first.

Hoppy Easter.

wt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home