slow-but-enthusiastic

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Chiropractor visit

First trip to a chiropractor this morning and I have to say I have come out of it completely untraumatised. Admittedly this is just the intro session so there was no cracking, but I did feel like I was in very safe hands. This guy came recommended by Owly, Jen and 2P so I thought he must be alright...

Lots of tests to see what was good/bad about my spine and he tested the strength and flexibility of all my muscles and joints. There are lots of imbalances, some of which make a lot of sense about my right knee playing up at the moment. I don't get much back pain but there is some stuff going on around my neck and apparently it could be related to tightness across my chest which also has an effect on breathing and even circulation to my hands!

anyway - off for some stroke correction!

1 Comments:

At 1:46 pm, Blogger Jen said...

Very safe hands. Saint Andrew rocks :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home