slow-but-enthusiastic

Friday, September 29, 2006

35 mins 5.12k

not very exciting - but a nice morning to turn the legs over :) had 35 mins easy 5k down. I am struggling to do 7 min kms now (who would have thought!!!) so it was more like 6.45. i was really focussing on going slow. ran into kulinda, kerrie and deanne at about the 3.5k mark - but i had to let them go as they were too speedy for the likes of me on 'easy' day.

very nice all round.

having a bit of miscellaneous anxiety this morning. not sure why. i suspect it is because i can't seem to get on top of everything. work, study, training... sometimes i get into a bit of a rut where I realise/worry that I am just not doing anything as well as I would like. i can feel myself getting ready to list everything that i am doing crap at at the moment and that is something I try not to do these days.

deep breath...

6 Comments:

At 10:16 am, Blogger Becky O said...

I know the feeling of having too many commitments. Whatever you do dont give up the running, cause it might be the only thing keeping you sane at the moment :)

Hope something gives a little soon.

 
At 11:34 am, Blogger miners said...

orange mocha frappacino

 
At 11:52 am, Blogger 2P said...

Put numbers beside them in order of priority - it's always nice to have somewhere to start ;-)

 
At 5:14 pm, Blogger Shane said...

There are always times when everything seems to be as important as one another. I always just forget about the things stressing me and come back to them later, it always seems to work. Hopefully it will come together for you

 
At 5:34 pm, Blogger Cirque said...

Time to list all the things you're doing well I think.

Sounds like there are heaps of them!

 
At 7:48 pm, Blogger Jen said...

Lindt cafe visit required for both of us I think...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home