slow-but-enthusiastic

Saturday, June 17, 2006

easy saturday morning run

just 35 mins today and i didn't have the energy to really think about where to go so i just ran down oxford st a bit then through paddington a bit, then around my house a bit. i made myself go down every hill i saw just so that i would have to come back up. so that was good.

i'm realising that now i actually do have more than one speed so i can go a bit faster on these short runs than on my big long sunday run.

ok - off to therapy weekend... if i don't blog for a few days someone come and save me - i'll be the one rocking back and forth in the corner :)

1 Comments:

At 8:24 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

Hey, that's a great way to force yourself to do hills. I've never thought of that!

If they straightjacket you its no excuse. I'm sure you can still blog by typing with your nose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home