slow-but-enthusiastic

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

thanks

for all the suggestions that i find myself a sugar daddy to fund my lifestyle - it is definitely in the game plan, "kept woman" is on the list for career number 4 once i have exhausted lawyer, recruiter and psychotherapist. which at my current rate should be in a couple of years.

but back to the relevant stuff. went to bed early last night (after i sat and watched the Biggest Loser while eating my dinner.... hmmmm) and woke up feeling spritely (love that word!) this morning. it was great to see kit at sweat this morning.

today sean has a session of "windsprints" which sounded both mystical and painful. turns out that this means 4km where you "sprint" (or version thereof) the straights and jog the bends. We had 10 reps of 400m of these which were done continuously! aargh! i thought that i would have another beginners version but no - sean seemed to think i could do 10 - so 10 i did. i was pretty darn slow but finished all 10 with no stopping in 23.24. (hehe, which, as my first ever timed 4km is a PB in my books!!).

anyway - 2 days left at work and then i can focus on finding myself a rich husband under 80.

7 Comments:

At 9:34 am, Blogger Mandy said...

Holy, girl you were moving...can I steal Sean to whip me into doing that??

And I think you can find a sugar daddy under 60. :)

 
At 10:51 am, Blogger 2P said...

Why limit yourself to 80 - the older they are the less you have to wait ;-)

Congrats on the PB - nice one!

 
At 10:53 am, Blogger Katie said...

Great effort this morning :-)

2 days to go... that will need some celebrating!!!!

 
At 5:49 pm, Blogger Don Juan said...

I thought 10 laps was a warm up. So will you soon.

 
At 7:29 pm, Blogger Lulu said...

Sounds like you were running well this morning. That's under 6 min kms.. woohoo!

Enjoy the last day at work!

 
At 9:48 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

Maybe you should stop running so fast Ellie, no man's gonna be able to catch you the way you are going.

 
At 9:50 pm, Blogger Jen said...

What you really want is a rich husband under 80 WITH a heart condition and no family. That last part was where Anna Nicole Smith went wrong ;-)

I'm not marrying rich but I am becoming a kept woman next year - bring it on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home