slow-but-enthusiastic

Thursday, June 08, 2006

commitment and promises

right - so i just got home after a night meeting some relatives i never knew existed (and how good is this - i started empty handed and ended up with baked goods and wine and rellos that are just as boozy as me!) and am officially requesting that you all kick my ass if i don't do the next 5 runs on my program:

- tomorrow 30 mins
- saturday 1 hour
- sunday 1 hour 45 mins
- monday 35 mins
- tuesday sweat intervals.

rain hail or shine if i look like i am slacking off (as i did this morning... i know-bad ellie - and not in a good way) please tell me that i am being a lazy girl and that i shouldn't throw away all of the last few months effort just cause i am feeling a bit blah about some stuff at the moment.

anyways - i'm a bit pissed still so if i want to get up at a reasonable hour for my 30 i should go to sleep. and drink a few litres of water :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home