slow-but-enthusiastic

Friday, June 09, 2006

Triple extra AAA rated run

well following last night's (mildy) drunken ramblings i did in fact get up and go for a run this morning. I get extra points for being a bit hungover and still going but more to the point i get lots of points for going out IN THE RAIN. especially because i knew it was raining and went anyway!!!

stepped in some pretty special puddles... that was ...interesting.

the way i convinced myself to do it was by wearing old shoes. so i wouldn't have to have my "new" (ok so they are muddy and 4 months old now) shoes get all damp and smelly and yucky. probably bad for my knees - but hey i got out the door.

booked in to see easy tiger next wednesday although i tell you what - my back is killing me the last few days. i think i need an 'ergonomic review'...

hurray for the long weekend!!!

4 Comments:

At 12:06 pm, Blogger PortRunr said...

That's 1 run down...4 to go! Good work given the mini hangover :)

 
At 1:52 pm, Blogger Mandy said...

long weekend? I want one! I don't get one until the first weekend in July!

 
At 6:25 pm, Blogger Cirque said...

I'm impressed. A hungover run in the rain is worth a LOT of points!

 
At 2:37 am, Blogger Spark Driver said...

After a run splashing in puddles pack your shoes with newspaper and change regulary. They will dry out in no time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home