slow-but-enthusiastic

Monday, June 12, 2006

4 down, 1 to go

in my 5 day mini challenge to make sure i stuck to my program. so far no one has to kick my ass but the main event may be the question of whether i get up and go to sweat tomorrow.

35 mins this morning. was a bit flat to start with after yesterdays effort but once i warmed up i felt alright and i think that i was going fastish. certainly my perceived exertion was high-ish!!

it is a stunning day but DAMN its still cold. i have this silly tendency to link sunshine with warmth. you'd think i'd learn... but no.

hmm what else. was enjoying the hilltop hoods on my ipod today. great to run with. off to breakfast now with my best mate from perth who i convinced last year to move to sydney as well. mmm... breakfast...

1 Comments:

At 3:49 pm, Blogger Spark Driver said...

All you have to please is your self and I think you will be disapointed if you don't get out for a sweat tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home